At Royal Park Medical, we strive to keep you, your family and the community healthy.
As immunisation is one of the most significant public health interventions available to all of us – we at Royal Park Medical are bulk billing individuals when they attend for their immunisations between 10am -4pm Monday – Friday
This includes ;
• Babies, infants and children requiring their scheduled jabs
• Influenza immunisations for pregnant women, those who have chronic diseases, or identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
• Catch up vaccinations
• High school vaccinations including Gardasil
• Expectant parents needing a whooping cough booster
• Influenza and Pneumococcal vaccination in 65+ age group
• Shingles vaccine in 70-79 age group
Appointments for bulk billed immunisations are not available on Saturdays or outside of the hours listed above.
Book online at www.royalparkmedical.com.au or call us on (03) 8301 5500
NB only government funded/scheduled vaccinations (does not include travel vaccinations).